Happy Thanksgiving! (update 11/24/21)
As we head into this busiest of weekends, we wanted to provide you with a quick production update for our Classic and DuraCoir matting.
- We have plenty of stock and supplies to handle your holiday orders.
- Orders placed on or before 11/22/21 are moving into the final stages of production, and orders through 11/23 have started the production process.
- FedEx will not be picking up 11/25-11/28. We will get as many current orders into their hands as possible today.
- Orders placed through today will be completed in our standard 3-5 business day turnaround. (keep in mind 11/25-11/28 are not considered business days). Exceptions would be any orders that need to go through remake, have artwork issues, etc. We are working to minimize delays.
- We will have a better idea of turnaround on orders placed on our site through Tuesday, Nov 30, 11pm EST by next Wednesday. At this time, we anticipate all those orders being in the hands of FedEx by their Holiday deadline schedule to arrive by Christmas Eve. Delays due to weather, FedEx, etc are out of our control.
- We will continue to update you weekly, more if necessary, to make sure you are aware of expected turnaround times.
To help us keep your orders processing smoothly please note:
- We will email you if we have issues with artwork, addresses, etc to keep orders moving a smoothly as possible.
- You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please allow additional time for response as we handle the increase in messages.
- We are moving orders through the process as quickly as possible. We may not be able to cancel orders once they are placed without a fee if we have already printed screens, the mat, or if it is in the hands of FedEx. Let us know promptly and we will do all we can to avoid or minimize any fees for cancelling.
We look forward to serving you this Holiday Season!