December 8th Production Update
DECEMBER 8th UPDATE
We hope you have had an amazing selling season this Holiday!
Here is a quick production update for our Classic and DuraCoir matting.
- We have plenty of stock and supplies to continue handling your orders.
Orders placed on or before 11/30/21 have shipped!
Orders placed on or before 12/8/21 are expected to ship on or before 12/15/21. (the published FedEx deadline for delivery by 12/24/21)
Orders placed after 12/8/21 are expected to be completed in a 5-7 business day turnaround. Then allow shipping time. Exceptions would be any orders that need to go through remake, have artwork issues, etc. We are working to minimize delays.
- The FedEx Holiday deadline schedule for orders to arrive by Christmas Eve via Ground Delivery is 12/15/21. Delays due to weather, FedEx, etc are out of our control.
- FedEx will not be picking up 12/24 -12/26/21.
- We will continue to update you weekly to make sure you are aware of expected turnaround times.
To help us keep your orders processing smoothly please note:
- We will email you if we have issues with artwork, addresses, etc. Prompt replies are necessary to keep orders moving as smoothly as possible.
- You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please allow additional time for response as we handle the increase in messages.
- We are moving orders through the process as quickly as possible. We may not be able to cancel orders once they are placed without a fee if we have already printed screens, the mat, or if it is in the hands of FedEx. Let us know promptly and we will do all we can to avoid or minimize any fees for cancelling.