What we are doing right now to prepare:
* Orders for matting have been placed based on projected needs through 1st Qtr 2022
* Orders for manufacturing from paper/ink to print your orders to the boxes/tape needed to ship them are being prepared.
* Storage for extra matting & materials has been secured.
* Equipment is being cleaned and maintenance scheduled so everything is in its best working order for the Holiday Season
* Additional staffing requirements are being addressed
**OUR HOLIDAY DEADLINE**
Monday, November 29, 11:59pm EST.
We will alert everyone immediately if that date changes. With so many uncertainties caused by COVID-19 we will do our best to hold firm to this date but cannot guarantee it.
What does that really mean?
* Your order MUST BE ENTERED into our production system by Monday November 29, 2021 at 11:59pm EST.
* You will need to set an earlier date on your sites so that you have time to enter orders into our website by the deadline.
* We recommend you do not wait until the last minute to enter orders into our website as we will not extend the deadline for any reason - technical glitch, power outage, etc.
Does the Deadline GUARANTEE delivery by 12/24/21?
* The short answer is NO, we cannot guarantee delivery by 12/24/21.
However, based on our projections, pre-purchasing of materials, and refined processes, we are comfortable saying we expect all the orders entered into our system by Monday, November 29, 2021 to deliver on or before 12/24/21.
* Out of our control are delays caused by suppliers, delivery companies, seasonal weather, etc. We are doing all we can to minimize the potential impact, but we cannot be held responsible for things out of our control.
We expect turnaround times to increase starting in early November from 3-5 business days to 5-7 business days. We will update our blog when/if this happens. NOTE: Orders placed after November 23rd could start seeing delays of approx.14 business days. Orders placed after November 29 could have turnaround times of 21-28 business days, as we will first be working to get all orders placed by the deadline into your customer hands on or before 12/24/21. Once those orders are complete, we will immediately begin manufacturing orders after the deadline in the order received. Keep in mind we have two holiday weekends that may impact production times for orders placed after 11/29 and we are accounting for that in the 21-28 day turnaround estimate. As soon as we are able to return to shorter turnaround times, we will update our blog to let you know. It is our sincere desire to return to a 3-5 day turnaround as quickly as possible.
We have found the quickest way to get information to you is by updating our Blog, so look there first. Starting in November, you can expect weekly updates on turnaround times and then more frequent as needed until we are back to our standard 3-5 day turnaround - likely sometime in January.
Should you need to reach us, please email us at email@example.com This is truly the best way to reach out to us. All of our Customer Service reps can view/respond to your questions/concerns as they come into our Help Desk software. This program allows us get back to you faster, and identify any recurring issues.
We are gearing up to have the most successful Holiday season yet!
Please let us know if we can assist you!