12/1/21 CLASSIC & DURACOIR PRODUCTION UPDATE
DECEMBER 1st UPDATE
Welcome December! We hope your Holiday Selling Season continues to go well as we head into these final weeks!
Here is a quick production update for our Classic and DuraCoir matting.
- We have plenty of stock and supplies to continue handling your orders.
Orders placed on or before 11/30/21 are expected to ship on or before 12/7/21.
Orders placed after 11/30/21 are expected to be completed in a 5-7 business day turnaround. Exceptions would be any orders that need to go through remake, have artwork issues, etc. We are working to minimize delays.
- The FedEx Holiday deadline schedule for orders to arrive by Christmas Eve via Ground Delivery is 12/15/21. We anticipate orders placed up through 12/8/21 to be shipped on or before 12/15/21. Delays due to weather, FedEx, etc are out of our control. Keep in mind this is based on the current rate of orders - a large influx of orders could alter that expectation. Orders placed after 12/8/21 we would recommend upgrading shipping for the best chance of Holiday Delivery.
- FedEx will not be picking up 12/24 -12/26/21.
- We will continue to update you weekly (sooner if anything changes) to make sure you are aware of expected turnaround times.
To help us keep your orders processing smoothly please note:
- We will email you if we have issues with artwork, addresses, etc. Prompt replies are necessary to keep orders moving as smoothly as possible.
- You may email us at email@example.com with any questions. Please allow additional time for response as we handle the increase in messages.
- We are moving orders through the process as quickly as possible. We may not be able to cancel orders once they are placed without a fee if we have already printed screens, the mat, or if it is in the hands of FedEx. Let us know promptly and we will do all we can to avoid or minimize any fees for cancelling.
We look forward to serving you this Holiday Season!